Picture Day will be on Wednesday, October 14th. Pictures will be taken outside in the garden and students should be dressed for pictures that are head to toe. (Rain Day date is Thursday October 15th. Retake day is November 4th.) Please park near the school, wear masks and walk your child to the Gazebo next to the garden. Volunteers will direct your child to line up at a safe distance for their picture to be taken. Parents can socially distance and wait near the playground, the volunteers will direct your child back to you when they are finished. See details on how and when you can participate below.
We are taking pictures through Stuart Rogers and they will be emailing you with a digital proof about two weeks after picture day. You will be able to order online. Students participating in our Enhanced Remote Learning this year will be invited to take pictures from 2:30-5:00pm so that they do not miss remote instruction. Although families are welcome to come anytime within that window, in order to avoid crowding, we suggest that you follow the guideline below:
Students with last names A-F : 2:30-3:30
Students with last names G-L : 3:00-3:30
Students with last names M-R : 3:30-4:00
Students with last names S-Z : 4:00-4:30
If this plan doesn’t work for your family here are some alternatives:
- You can schedule an in-studio picture at the Stuart Rogers studio located at:
2504 Greenbay Rd, Evanston (on the border of Wilmette/ Evanston)
Please call the studio at 847 864 7322 to schedule an appointment In-studio photos must be taken by November 18th
- Submit your own digital photos here:
Instructions for digital photos are given below:
- Position students in the center of the photo
- All photos should be the original file for the highest quality reproduction and should be in focus, well-lit, not grain and uncropped.
- Must be 300 dpi and no smaller than 4″x6″ dimensions (1200 x 1800 px)
- No GIF images – low resolution, mainly used for website only
- Go to this link to upload your photo to the GoogleForm: https://forms.gle/XikLzTKQmm5d1Qmy
- Upload the photo under the category “Please upload your child’s class photo if they will not be taking school photos with the photographer.”
- The form will prompt you for your child’s name, grade, and homeroom teacher.
- Digital photos due by November 18th
- Choose to use last year’s picture if it was taken by Stuart Rogers, this request should be sent to email@example.com by October 25th. Please provide us with the name of the student and their room teacher.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Nora Kropp at firstname.lastname@example.org.