Please join us at the Romona School store on any Friday we are open or on the days that your child is working the school store. The time is from 11:15-12:15 on any full day of school Friday from December until June.
The following PTA Committee positions are still available and waiting to be filled. Please consider volunteering to help your school.
- Asst. Treasurer – Helps the treasurer with all the financial accounting for the PTA.
- 4th Grade Farewell Party – This committee helps in organize the farewell party for the graduating 4th graders at the end of the school year.
- Son Fling – This committee helps in organizing an event for Mother and Son. It could be Bowling or anything else fun for moms to do with their sons.
- Nominating Committee – This committee helps in nominating the committee members for the next school year.
- Welcoming Kindergarten – This committee helps in putting together ideas to welcome incoming kindergarteners
If you are interested in volunteering for the above positions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer in the Cafeteria to serve lunch to the kids during your kids Lunch hour. You can get a sneak peak into what your kid is upto all while doing a service to the school.
Volunteer at the Learning Commons to help restock, re-shelve books and also help students check out books. Occasionally, there are projects like book processing that need assistance. You can volunteer in the time slot that you kid has library and have the opportunity to see him/her in action.
Volunteer at the World Environments Learning Laboratory (WELL) Garden which is an innovative learning space in Romona’s courtyard. WELL garden celebrates and honors the incredible diversity of our school.Volunteers supervise kids in the garden to make sure they are safe and provide support for the many activities we plan. No gardening experience is necessary and younger, supervised siblings are welcome.
Come volunteer at this fun movie night on Friday, November 2, 2018. We will need help with check-in, serving pizza and drinks, check-out, clean up and general supervision.