With so much to do at the beginning of the school year, we’ve made it easy for you with this handy checklist.
* Check your e-mail for a note from Romona Elementary School with class assignments on August 21st.
* Complete your AtoZ Directory verification. You will receive an email from our Directory Chair inviting you to verify your most current email address and contact information, along with an invitation to join the Romona PTA. Your $25 PTA membership includes complimentary online and smartphone app access to the AtoZ Directory and class lists.
* Donate to Ignite HERE to sponsor your child’s enrichment. The suggested donation to iGNITE is $100 per student. Romona’s iGNITE Fund pays for all of the enrichment activities (field trips, author visits, and more) for all Romona students. All Romona donations serve only Romona students. Our goal is 100% participation, so please give what you can. The PTA is pleased to provide these enrichment activities for our students and appreciates your donation which will ensure their continuation.
* Purchase a Birthday Book HERE to honor your child’s birthday. During the month of his/her birthday or half-birthday (if he/she has a summer birthday), your child gets to choose from wide variety of brand new, age-appropriate books to dedicate to the school. The kids take pride in seeing their nameplate being placed in a book that will remain at the Romona Learning Commons for years to come.
* Reserve your spot! See the many great volunteer opportunities that are available for you to catch a peek at your kiddo while at school. You can volunteer in the Cafeteria, Learning Commons and the WELL Garden. Coming soon HERE!
* Check the School Supplies Lists HERE to ensure you have everything your little one will need to start a new school year.
* Don’t forget to read Principal Anderson’s Back to School Letter for more important information about the upcoming school year. HERE
* Visit us at the PTA Welcome Back Coffee Meet & Greet on August 30th between 8:40 a.m. – 11:00 am in the WELL Garden (or Gym if the weather does not cooperate) to learn more about ALL!